Thursday, March 01, 2012

Valentine's Night With Friends

I finally got around this week to uploading my pics from Valentine's night when several of us went to see "Elvis" at a local restaurant. Suffice is to say that what happened at The Chateau stays at the Chateau, but to dis the whole night without saying what a FABULOUS time we had would almost be considered the unpardonable sin. So....WE HAD A FABULOUS TIME!!! When Karen pulled out her 50th birthday tiara, I KNEW we were gonna have a blast!

Elvis put on a great show! And our table did our best to make the show even better!

Me and Angie


Me, Angie & Elvis


Me and Karen


Elvis! Who says he's dead? Lol.


Angie, Karen, & Me


The birthday girl just doesn't know when to quit!


Karen and her SIL, Elaine


Me, Elvis, Ms. Peggy {from book club} and Angie


At the end of the show: Elaine, me, Karen, and Linda


Karen, aka "Cheetah Moma" and I were twinkies for the concert! We both wore our sassy Cheetah shoes!


Elvis singing to me!


What a night!!! Fun times with the girls!!

1 comment: