Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Top Six

So these are the top six things running through my head right now. Not sure why it's only six, but it is what it is.

1. We have a new pet! Well, actually, we've had him for a while, I guess. Sometime last Fall, a Hoot-Owl woke Wayne and I up in the middle of the night. At first, I wasn't sure what it was, but Wayne assured me that, yes, we have an owl hooting right at our bedroom window. He flies around from time to time and we hear him in other places, but his favorite perch is near our bedroom window. At first it was kinda an eerie feeling, I guess, since it was right around Halloween that we "discovered" our new friend, but last week, I heard him hooting when I was in our bathroom washing my face one night, and hearing him made me smile.

2. I have a confession to make. The last time I was in Sephora, I splurged on this little luxury item and let me just say that it is one of the BEST decisions I've ever made as far as my daily cleansing routine. Before you go all Nazi on me as far as the price {Don't tell Wayne}, let me just say that I bought it about a month ago and I still have nearly a whole bottle left and I use it twice a day. It is wonderful!! One pump will do. A Sephora clerk gave me a sample of it in a previous visit and after using it, I just knew I had to have it. So if you're interested, ask the clerk next time you are in Sephora if you can try a sample size of this amazing product!

3. I am in love with peanut butter! I don't know what my problem is lately, but I eat PB on everything! I smear it on vanilla wafers and English muffins. Delish! Good protein, too.

4. I had a good laugh earlier this week. A rather ditzy friend commented on another friend's Facebook status and said, "What are roll tide rolls?" I died laughing! I took it to mean she was referring to bread rolls. And speaking of Facebook, I loved seeing all the pics of my LSU girls and their men at the game. I know what a sacrifice it was for you. Ha! Now if it had been me, it would have been a different story! Love y'all!

5. I'm having a hard time deciding where I want to go for my birthday. Alise has a cheer meet in Baton Rouge next weekend, so actually it will be the next weekend before we can go, which is okay, if I could just decide where. Memphis is always a favorite. Besides, there is a precious blog friend there that I would love to meet.

6. I am loving the new Vera Bradley patterns for Spring!! I'm having a hard time deciding which pattern I like best for a cover for my ipad.

Have a happy and restful weekend! Maybe I'll have a few more thoughts next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment