Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me

I'm celebrating my birthday all week!

Whell.....actually more like until January 31st. Ha!

A little sad and a little excited to be 39 and holding. Gosh, the 30's went by so fast! But my proudest moment during that time came on May 26, 2005. She rocks my world with first grade homework and that stupid flat iron evah day! Love, love, love my Little Woman!

My celebrating actually began this past Saturday when Wayne blessed me with some "me time" and I got to take advantage of a Christmas gift certificate and have a mani-pedi all. by. myself. In true birthday flare, I decided to do something that I've never done, and have the piggies painted in my favorite color!In case you can't tell, that's me stepping all over Alise's bathrobe {because she can't seem to remember to pick her dirty clothes up off the bathroom floor} in a light, sparkly purple nail polish.

When I got home, Wayne and Alise were at t-ball practice and I got to take an hour and a half nap. Bliss. Then it was date night with Marky-Mark and his new movie, "Contraband." The movie took place in New Orleans and it was really good. In a Marky-Mark bad boy kind of way.

Today when I got home, these beautiful beauties greeted me:
Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment