Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm Back!

I've been in Shreveport the last two days discussing Obamacare with the Grand Poohpas.

It's not pretty, peeps!

It's not pretty for us as taxpayers nor is it pretty for the health care industry.

I came home tonight fully expecting to see my daughter with one less tooth {Alise spent the night with my parents last night and my dad always pulled my teeth, so I figured once Alise told him she had a loose one, he would be after her, too}. Fortunately, for me, she came home with all her teeth, so I can put off my meltdown session for a few more days.

I stopped by Home Depot on my way home to buy green garland to decorate the sofa table and shelves. I've still got TONS to do before the party this weekend. But if you're interested in buying some, I only paid $5, You better hurry because it's nearly gone.

1 comment:

  1. I know you are glad to be home! Hope you have a good rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete