Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Family Pics Take One

This past Sunday, our sweet friend and Miss Louisiana, Hope Anderson, visited our church to talk about Children's Miracle Network and her endeavors to raise money to support this great cause. Hope shared that she was named after my own personal life verse, Jeremiah 29:11, and how she wanted to be a role model for our children. She will be competing January 14th in the Miss America Pageant. Good luck, Hope!

So after church, I decided that we needed to take family pics in front of the Christmas tree. It's a Horton tradition. Besides, I had on my new shoes with my new red dress and I was feeling a little sassy wearing my new red lipstick!


This is my new favorite picture of Alise. She got so many compliments on her dress Sunday, but this is actually the third year she's been able to wear it so even though she's not excited about it, I am!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Christmas pictures! I love Alise's dress! Absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete