Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Bliss

Y'all.

There are only TEN more days until Christmas!!

And I haven't finished my shopping yet! Usually by this time, I'm through, but it's not looking too good. I see some hustling and bustling going on next week! Yikes!

But I must say that I'm loving this time of year. My house isn't perfect - and still not completely decorated the way I have "dreamed" for it to be - but I am enjoying spending time with friends and my family. We have had some great laughs and good times even among the chaos.

Christmas bliss is my new word.

Or words.

I wish you MUCH Christmas bliss in the next week! Spend time with your family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. I just finished mine today:) I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete