Monday, November 21, 2011

Oh Me, Oh My!


The other day, Alise was coloring at the table with her markers and she said, "Mommie, look, the blue and the orange markers are beside each other." She moved the blue marker and said, "We don't like Auburn, do we?"

Every time Robbie and M go to a local sports shop, they cover up all the Alabama merchandise with Auburn merchandise.

It's all fun and games until the week of Thanksgiving.

That week, everything changes.

I told Angie a few weeks ago, "I don't want to hurt your feelings, but Wayne is going to want to watch the game by himself."

She said, "Oh, that's fine because Robbie is going to want to watch it by himself, too."

The joys of friendship!

The joys of an Alabama/Auburn friendship.

I have to say that we celebrated Robbie's birthday yesterday and it was the WEIRDEST feeling to be buying Auburn stuff for his gift. I felt like such a "traitor" to my Crimson Tide! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny! Hey, but what a great friend you are to buy that for his birthday! I bet it was hard to do.

    ReplyDelete