Friday, November 04, 2011

First Grade Project Take 2

So all I can say about first grade projects thus far is, "Thank the Lawd Ms. H gives us enough time {or warning, which evah} to get those suckers completed!!

Because if I had gone to a Third World country and thought about a crazy school project while I was making my salsa and learning to dance, I woulda been some kinda MAD!

But more on that in another post.

Here is our latest project: a time line based on Alise's age.



I'm not gonna go into the "she-did/we-did" discussion, because frankly, by the time we started this, it didn't matter anyway. What mattered more than anything was finding the stupid hard drive that had all her baby pictures on it! And my OCD self kicked in at the end, so I finished the title.

I think she did a really great job!

Despite the fact that her mother was lying in the fetal position bawling her eyes out over how much her Baby Girl has grown.

I love you Alise!

{Even if you did have to write your name on the board for playing in the girls' bathroom at school this week...Ahem!}

Y'all have a great weekend! I hope it's filled with lots of wonderful football food! I can't wait for the big game Saturday night! ROLL TIDE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! That is a great project! I will cry too when MK has to do that.

    ReplyDelete