Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas Pictures Website

I don't know what's going on with Blogger, but I'm not able to link the website for our Christmas pics. Here's step-by-step instructions:

1. Key in www.focusphotographyteam.com in your browser.
2. Click on 'Proofing.'
3. Find 'Laura H.' on the right hand side and click on it.
4. You should be able to see all our pictures. There are about 60 in all.

My blogging friend, Lori, has already booked her appointment. Hurry! I don't think there are many time slots left.

3 comments:

  1. They all turned out great. I have to say my favorites are with the Christmas lights in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #3, 9, or 10. Just my opinion. They are all beautiful. I can see why you would have a gard time choosing.

    ReplyDelete