Friday, September 09, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Friday

Football season is here!! Do you have your wardrobe ready? Any SEC girl knows she's got to have the perfect outfit for game day! Well, at least that's what I'm teaching Alise! Check out this so stinkin' cute dress from Passionately Rivalicious. I love this website because it's so easy to shop! And don't forget to shop for yourself, too!

Are you looking for that perfect Fall wreath? What about a wreath with a little personalization? I came across this website yesterday and fell in love with this wreath! And there are so many ways to dress it up even more! You could put the decorated initial in a mesh ribbon wreath of fall colors. Recently, I've seen fleur de lis inside the mesh wreaths and they look great!

Football, Fall, and HALLOWEEN!!! Who's ready?? Have you noticed all the oh-so cute Halloween tutorials and projects popping up in Blogland? Peeps in a jar! Who could ask for more? I am SOOO doing the individual kits for Alise's classmates for Halloween! It's different. And that's why I love it.

Those are just a few things I wanted to share with you to {hopefully} get you in the Fall mood - if the cooler temperatures haven't done it for you yet. I plan on breakin' out all of my fall decorations this weekend, but I think I'll at least wait until October before putting up my lighted ghosts. This is my favorite time of the year!

I hope you have a wonderful FALL weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I have been patiently waiting for Target to get their Halloween section put out. My baby needs a Halloween costume! He'll only be a couple of weeks old, but I told my husband we have to dress him up and take pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What neat websites you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my leafy initial in your post! Really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete