Thursday, September 01, 2011

Welcome September!

Why hello, September!

So nice to see you!

May football season begin!! Woo-hoo!!

I have got to, got to, GOT to share this with my Alabama friends!

Last week, I was in a local store browsing through the new Vera Bradley patterns {not wild about the new patterns, by the way} and I came across these and nearly died!!
Can I get a "Roll Tide!!"? SO excited to see Alabama stuff here locally! I plan to get these babies as soon as I can! And for my local friends, of course, there was LSU, Ole Miss, and Mississippi State. Sorry. No Auburn.

And speaking of football, Wayne got some help on Tuesday night with putting the frame up for the cook shack {we've really got to come up with a better name than "cook shack"...} so we are hoping to have some football "home-gaiting" parties soon! We got the college football package on the satellite, so anybody and everybody can come over and watch football around the pool! How cool is that?
We love having all our friends over for the games and when we do all get together, the SEC is very well represented {I think the only teams we're missing is Vandy and Kentucky}!! It's fun to see everyone in their college t-shirts and cheering for their team! Of course, we're always outnumbered by our LSU friends, but what can I say? I told Wayne I was doing the Christian thing and putting friendship before football! Ha! But rest assured, Auburn's glory days are over! It's a new season!!

Tomorrow is COLLGE COLORS DAY!! Be sure to wear your favorite college's school colors no matter where you are!

I'm already lovin' September! Are you?

6 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I'll be able to swing college colors this year. My black and gold doesn't fit this year. :( I do have a pink Mizzou shirt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute platters, were they arthur court by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOO excited it's finally September! I Love me some fall! :)
    I'll have to pull out my old Tech t-shirt tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad it is September! Hope we have football weather soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cook shack looks GREAT!! What fun y'all will have around the pool!!

    Geaux Tigers!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete