Monday, August 15, 2011

Trunk Monkey

Yesterday, Wayne and I attended a new Sunday School class at our church. I say "new" because we've been out of the Sunday School setting for nearly eight years working in different areas of our church and we both felt like the time has come where we need to back in Sunday School "learning" again.

I can't remember how in the WORLD our SS teacher got on the subject of the 'Trunk Monkey,' but Wayne and I had never heard of it before and last night he googled it and found the exact commercial that our SS teacher had been talking about. We DIED laughing!!

Enjoy the 'Trunk Monkey!!'

2 comments:

  1. too funny! I think we may need one of those in a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! Josh calls his partner Trunk Monkey --- On more than one occasion he has jumped out of the car before it was completely stopped to chase someone running from them.

    ReplyDelete