Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pool News

Last week seemed a little slow on the pool action. Our contractor's sister died, so there was a funeral involved and we were beginning to think that our liner had gotten lost in the mail and that the light kit was never going to make it, but by Friday, all the pieces were in place and things began happening rather quickly!!

This was Monday. I'm not sure you can tell, but the braces around the pool were cemented in.



This was Tuesday. The bottom of the pool was cemented.

And THIS is what happened on Friday! Liner and finally WATER!

Two happy kids!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I want to come play at your house hahaha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I feel a POOL PARTY coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is terrific! Congrats! You will have so much fun with your pool. My Mom loves hers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I wish we had a pool!

    ReplyDelete