Thursday, July 28, 2011

July Birthdays Are Best!

What in the world were these people's parent's thinking when they decided to have babies born in the middle of July?



Angie, July 21st


Wayne, July 22nd


My mom, July 26th


And my dad. Technically, Daddy's birthday isn't until August 1st, but that's even WORSE and close enough to July for me!

We have had SO much fun celebrating with our friends and family these last two weeks! It's hard to believe that July is nearly over!

Happy Birthday Everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget Katie's is July 23rd. And yeah, we were not thinking when we got pregnant and giving birth to an 8 lb. 8 oz. baby in the middle of July. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide if it's worse to give birth in July or be in your 3rd trimester through July AND August.

    My husband is a July baby. His birthday is today, actually...

    ReplyDelete