Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Subway Art

I am in LURVE with a new decorating style called "Subway Art." I noticed it last Fall on some decorating blogs that I follow and like most things, the style had to "grow" on me and now I want a piece.

Subway Art is not what you think it is. It has nothing to do with an actual subway or even a big city with tall buildings.

I thought maybe the best way to describe Subway Art would just be to show you some of my favorite styles and designs from Etsy.
"Family Rules" from Sadies Canvas



"Ballet Typography by Paper Bleu



"I Love You To The Moon And Back" by Paper Art Originals



"4th of July Subway Art" by Memories in Moments



"A Boy's Life" by Karimachal



"Baby Birth Announcement" by I Love It All



"Essential Coffee" by Harper Grace



And my personal favorite from my NY girl trip, "Wicked Popular" by Jaymann


These next three are the ones I am trying to decide on for Alise. They are customizable {Is that even a word?}."All Girl" by Periwinkle Pixies
"Dreams For Your Girl" by Harper Grace
"Audrey Hepburn 'I Believe'" by Krkruithof

What do you think about Subway Art?

3 comments:

  1. I really like! I am adding a few of these to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I really like the "all girl" print as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete