Thursday, June 23, 2011

Look What Came In The Mail


I was SOOOO excited to get the canvas in to go over Alise's bed! Natalie and I had been talking about it for a while, so as soon as I thought school was out, I emailed her to see if she was still interested. Natalie is so sweet and so very nice to work with. She has done several things for me and I was sorry to read on her design blog that she is scaling back. I wish you the best, Natalie!

So all that's left is to buy some ribbon and hang! I'll be sure to show you a picture of what it looks like when I do.

I've loved reading all your "interviews" with your children! They totally crack me up! I guess kids really DO say the darnest things. But, yes, fortunately, my child will be wearing her undies outside {there's actually a story behind that comment that maybe I'll share one day...}.

On a personal note, I'd like to ask that you say a little prayer for me. I had my annual visit with my OB/GYN this week and it seems I may be bitten with the baby bug. Yes, you read it here first. No, I am not pregnant, but Dr. S thinks that if we really want to have another child, the sooner the better. In other words, I'm not getting any younger. So....Mr. Horton and I have LOTS to talk about! Good thing we are on vacation next week!

I hope you have a very happy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you. I love her name canvas! That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the canvas! It will be adorable in Alise's room.

    Y'all are in my prayers. Wayne - remember to drink LOTS of tomato juice. It's what did it to us twice. LOL! Good luck and we love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...that is NOT me you hear squealing from Liner Drive to your house or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alise's canvas is adorable!

    Good luck with your big decision!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thats exciting. Your such a good mommy! There need to be more mommys like you and my little Averys mommy so that other moms can see how it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok! I'm screaming too!! Praying for y'all to know the right thing to do for your family!! Oh how I would LOVE to love on another Horton baby!!

    ReplyDelete