Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Death By Dog

I was not a happy camper Monday morning.

I had to take Bo to the vet with a squealing six year old in the backseat. He was so hyper and had Alise all in arms. We had a hard time getting his leash on and after I had wrestled him to the floor and got the leash around his neck, I was sweating. Profusely. No one should sweat before 8 AM! I just knew me and my pant suit smelled like a dog. At one point, I had to brake unexpectantly at a red light and I heard Bo flying into the floor board. I won't tell you how many times the towel - that I decided to bring with us at the last minute - came in handy. Oh, yes. It happened. Twice. All of this for one stupid shot.

So loosing my religion right there in the vet's office would pretty much sum up my morning of dog hell.

Needless to say, I'm not feeling it these days so I plan to take a little bloggy break. I'll be back soon.

P.S. I took your advice Monday night and baked some chicken in another batch of Pioneer Woman's salsa and it was delish! I used skinless, boneless chicken breasts and made little individual foil packets for them to cook in. Then, for the last 10 minutes, I sprinkled mozzerella cheese on top. Delish! The chicken was so flavorful and juicy! Thanks for the idea!

3 comments:

  1. Oh the things we mamas do for our kidlets. Hee hee...sorry I had to giggle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss you while you are on your bloggy break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest up... Your blogging mojo will come back!

    ReplyDelete