Monday, May 16, 2011

My New Blog Makeover

Hello Everyone!

And welcome to my new blog look! What do you think? I absolutely love it!

A special thank you to my new blog makeover friend, Faith, with A Design of Faith. She was so sweet and easy to work with. Visit her design blog and get yourself some ideas to spruce up your blog.

I took Alise to the ballpark tonight after supper so that she could see her team play. It was actually killing her to sit behind the fence and watch. I promised her just a few more weeks with the brace and she would be able to play t-ball again.

H called tonight with more wedding details and Alise was excited about that. I still can't believe that my flower girl will be getting married in less than two weeks! Yikes!

Happy Monday!



8 comments:

  1. I love your new blog look! I bet it was tough for Alise to see her friends playing ball. It won't be long now until she can play again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look. Seems very "you."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! So crisp and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Love the Header.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i looooove your new blog design!!

    ReplyDelete