Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wedding Plans

Hello Everyone!

I have got SOOOO stinking much to share with ya'll, but I'm actually living it up in a high rise hotel room in Tiger Country for a few days.

And I don't mean Auburn, either.

I'd MUCH rather be at home working on my Royal Wedding plans! Which - by the way - are coming along rather nicely! The waffle mix has been bought from Williams and Sonoma - I just need to get the hubs to show me how to work the waffle maker! The cake has been ordered. Of course we have to have cake! I'm picking up a fruit bowl from Chic-fil-a and there is still a tall order list of things to get from Walmart when I get back in town.

A Twitter friend asked me if I was serving tea at the party. Ha! I'm rolling out the "southern style" for Wills & Kate, complete with sausage bread, blueberry coffee cake {except there won't actually be any coffee}, bacon, fruit, waffles, and assorted milk and juices.

Oh, yeah!

And Diet Coke!

Only the best for those Royals!!

So it will probably be next week before I have a chance to share Easter pics and introduce you to the newest member of the Horton Family. Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are having fun! We have had awful weather in Arkansas. Ready for some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Laura,

    I know this doesn't have anything to do with your post, but thought of you when all the tornadoes blew through. Hope you and your family are safe and doing well.

    ReplyDelete