Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Time Fun With Friends

Hello Everyone! How was your weekend? For privacy reasons, I've decided not to share all our whereabouts from this past weekend. I wish I could because it was really fun and Alise loved it!! The weather was so nice and it was just the perfect weekend for the activity.
On our way back home, we stopped in Mississippi for bar-b-que at a popular eatery. You can't go where we went and do what we did and not eat bar-b-que! It was oh-so good, but we were nearly mobbed by a tour bus of French speaking people! Yikes!This sign hung on the back wall behind the cash register so you certainly couldn't miss it! I thought it was "picture-worth."

My cowgirl eating an ice cream cone. She did so well with wearing her cowgirl hat! She didn't take it off a single time. We had a surprise visit this morning from Cousin Casey and Cousin Reid. We haven't seen them in so long!! Then, we had lunch with the Easter bunny and friends. It was such a gorgeous day!! After lunch, we came back to the house and hunted eggs for what seemed like forever and then we decorated eggs with a neat kit that I had bought at Target. The kit had everything you could imagine to decorate those eggs! The girls loved it!!

5 comments:

  1. I recognize that pig and that sign! HA! Yes, very good BBQ! I'll not share the name though! Hope you enjoyed your trip there...I'm hoping to eat there on my next trip home to visit as well! Hope Alise is feeling better with her arm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun! I am a huge bbq fan - thinkin about Memphis in May. I love your hair in the picture so blonde and sassy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like so much fun. Alise has that beautiful smile back. Glad she was up for the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like so much fun. Alise has that beautiful smile back. Glad she was up for the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha when I saw that picture of Casey I thought...he looks familiar and then when I saw his name I remembered. We went to high school together. He was a year a two ahead of me though. Small world!

    ReplyDelete