Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Forward

Hey Ya'll!

Just a friendly reminder to SPRING FORWARD Saturday night! Sure wouldn't want you to be late for church on Sunday morning!

I'm sorry that I've been MIA this week. I have been slammed at work and going in 90 directions with Alise and all her social activities! T-ball starts in a few weeks and we found out last night that her cheer team will be competing in Orlando/Disney next year. She is so excited about it!

Munchkin Market begins in a week! Drop off is this weekend. I haven't even gotten my clothes together yet.

I've got to come up with two door prize baskets for Teacher's Appreciation week next month. Would appreciate your ideas.

Sunday afternoon, I will be in my happy place making this and these.

Here are some posts you might want to check out this weekend:

Bubblegum Birthday Party

New Cookbook - Those strawberry cupcakes look awesome!

A tufted headboard dyi project - Love the color scheme! And I think I might replace my lantern idea for Alise's room with the tissue poms!

Easter Mesh Wreath Tutorial - My mom is SOOOO making me one of these! My friend Angie has a similar one on her door and everytime I see it, I smile.

So that's what I'm lovin' this week! Ya'll have a WONDERFUL SPRING weekend and I'll be back next week!

4 comments:

  1. OK, I am sooo making that wreath next week!! How cute is that? Pink, purple and daisies!! My favs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tissue poms & wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGH to daylight savings! I'm glad that no one was late for work Sunday morning, though!

    ReplyDelete