Friday, February 18, 2011

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies


LOVE me some Southern Plate recipes, ya'll!

Wayne got me Christy's cookbook for Christmas and my best friends and I are cooking our way through it! Ha! I also like going to her website and finding recipes that aren't in her cookbook. And that's where I found this recipe for Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Who doesn't like chocolate?

I made these for Monday Night Supper Club a few weeks ago and to give away as a little "happy" to a sweet friend! I couldn't keep Wayne away from them!

I'm linking to WhipperBerry just because I've always wanted to and never have. Love, love, love this blog for ideas and inspiration!


Have a wonderful weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. These look to die for!! Oh my. I want one now. Thank you for linking up, I'm so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to let you know we featured this on WhipperBerry today. Come grab a featured button if you would like!

    ReplyDelete