Monday, January 03, 2011

Are You Ready?

D-Day.

January 3, 2011.

The day I've been dreading since I left the office on Wednesday, December 22, 2010.

My days of living a SAHM's life have come to an end.

THANK GOODNESS!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I am not cut out to be a SAHM!!

I've cooked and cleaned and shopped and read and did laundry and kept the fire going, and decorated and got hair cuts and been to the doctor and cheered at basketball games, and watched all the cart wheels and round offs in the living room that I care to do for a VERY long time.

There is a reason I work outside the home. No offense to the moms that don't. I'm just not a SAH kinda girl.

So why do I dread today? I dread trying to get back into a routine. Alarm clocks, homework, cheerleading, church, menus, bedtimes, and my busy season at work just on the horizon. Yuck, yuck, yuck!

Well, I guess I've got to put my Big Girl panties on and deal with it.

At least my house is clean.

6 comments:

  1. ~ Happy New Year ~ Enjoy your day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! We get to do that tomorrow!! You are a great mom!!!! Happy New Year!

    P.S. - how about that Bama team!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I know what you mean. It was tough getting back into a routine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dream would to work PART TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah. I'm not a SAH kinda girl myself. I don't know what happened!!! And I dread going back to the routines; school, homework, dance lessons, drama, basketball...UGh.

    ReplyDelete