Saturday, December 18, 2010

Easy Millionaire Recipe

One of my employees had a Christmas Bake Exchange with some friends at her house. On Friday, she brought to work some things for us to sample and this easier version of the popular Christmas Millionaire Recipe was a favorite with everyone. So of course, I had to run out and buy a bag of Rolos to go with that big container of Christmas pretzels that I'm trying to get rid of!!

Here is the recipe:

1 bag of pretzels
1 bag of Rolos candy
pecans

Take a pretzel.
Add a Rolo.
Bake in the oven just until the candy is melted on the pretzel. I baked mine at 350F.

Top each pretzel with a pecan. I like to use chopped pecans best.
Now this is what I call easy-peasy!
And YUMMY, too!

5 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! I made red velvet cake balls and took them to a work party. It was a hit. No one had thought to make them with red velvet before. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so good and easy! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut up! I'm totally making those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if you like the peppermint flavor, but have you tried the peppermint flavored Hershey Kiss & once the kiss is melted, remove & place two M&Ms. I'm hoping to make some this week. Very Christmasy looking!

    BTW, I posted a lot of updates on my blog - remodeling, birthday parties, family photos. You'll have to check them out.

    Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that is a recipe I could even handle!

    ReplyDelete