Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

Probably not one of our best family pictures, but definitely one of our best memories of 2010: Alise's first Alabama game. I love how the card turned out with the red and houndstooth. I bought them here {She even kept my design in her Etsy shop!}. The only thing that I didn't do was buy enough! Note to self for next Christmas: buy more cards!

Merry Christmas to all my readers!

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given...and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." --Isaiah 9:6

4 comments:

  1. Love it... I think it is VERY cute! Ours is actually from a South Carolina game. Funny!

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas card! Next year we have to do a hog card! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Glad to see you decided to go ahead and do a card! It looks great and that is the perfect pic to remind y'all of this year! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete