Thursday, November 11, 2010

Turkey Cupcakes

Okay. For those of you that thought I was TOTALLY skipping Thanksgiving this year, here is a post for you!
I found these cute cupcakes a few weeks ago and decided to share the idea here in case some of you were in the baking mood and wanted to try these for your little one's class party or even as a Thanksgiving Day dessert for the kiddies! I love them because they remind me of the Monkey Cupcakes I did a few months ago. Alise will love helping me decorate these!

Enjoy!

P.S. Don't forget about this!! What pie will YOU be sharing?? Two guesses on mine.

Love the Pie

P.S.S. I decided to throw in this picture of my little Turkey acting like a sassy Turkey, which seems to be the way of the world these days - at least HER world!

5 comments:

  1. Love both the turkeys! LOL! See y'all in a couple of days. RTR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Alise's expression. We've experienced the same at our house. Love the turkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the turkeys. I saw a really cute turkey and pilgrim cupcake pattern in a recent Women's World magazine, but it was very, very complicated. Ithink I could actually do the ones in your post.

    Thanks.

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her cute top!!! What a turkey!!!

    ReplyDelete