Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween Sweetness!

Hello Everyone!

I hope your Halloween weekend was coated in sweetness {and lots of chocolate!}!!

We had a great time Trick-or-Treating with our favorite Halloween friends this past Saturday night! We have been getting together with our girls since they were two and so it has become somewhat of a tradition. This year, the after party was at our house and once again, we found ourselves dreading the day the girls are too big to Trick-or-Treat! What in the world are we moms gonna do??

For the last three years, the dads have gotten involved and of course, want only the best for their little girls!! So now our night includes a hay ride through a nearby neighborhood complete with pumpkin lights and this year, we added balloons!




On Friday afternoon, Alise had her class Halloween party at school. I love watching her socialize with her friends! They played games and were all on a sugar high when the party was over!





And here are some pictures of her before school on Friday morning. Alise got so many compliments on her dress. I ordered it from CWD Kids and got it on sale for $11!! I'm not sure if you can tell in the pictures, but it had a spidery overlay over the orange dress. So, so cute!!
It's hard to believe Halloween is already over!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet! Loved Alise's orange dress. Looked like y'all had loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I love Alise's orange dress too! I can't believe it is November already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to my blog!! Glad you found it. Thanks for letting me know about the face wash!! Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! Alise's eyelashes go on for miles! I am so jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete