Monday, November 29, 2010

The Great Christmas Card Dilemma

I didn't send Christmas cards out last year. I can't remember why, but I just didn't.

So I'm feeling the pressure of sending them out THIS year - especially since we moved this summer and not everyone has our new address. And as luck would have it, I've lost my address book in the move and I am just sick about it!

I've seen all the nice cards that everyone has posted on their blogs from Shutterfly, but I'm just not feeling it. I can't seem to find THE card. On top of that, we had family portraits taken professionally in May and I would have to pay through the nose to get permission to use any of those pictures for my Christmas cards this year.

Having said all that, it ain't looking good for our friends and family to receive a Christmas card from us again this year.

Sorry to disappoint, but unless I find my address book soon, the money spent for Christmas cards just wouldn't be worth it.

I'll keep you posted.

P.S. I'm missing my every day Christmas snowman plates, too.

3 comments:

  1. Look under the sofa and in the car! You have to find it so you can send cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand. We have had a little bit of a dilemma picking the perfect card here too. It stinks the address book is missing. I would be lost without mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, just take a pic of Alise in front of the tree and use that! To me, those are the most "real" anyway! And as for the addresses, just wait until you get some in from others and then send one back to them. At least then the main people will get one! I got ours done at Walgreens...I wasn't feeling the Shutterfly ones this year either. I I love how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete