Monday, November 08, 2010

Elf Shoes Shirts

Since I'm on a roll with Christmas ideas (which arrived last week and I absolutely LOVE), I thought I would keep my thoughts coming.

I am LOVIN' these beautifully appliqued t-shirts for Christmas!! It's the next MUST on my list!Cute As A Button Designs
And what is SO neat is that if you don't want to spend the money for the completed shirt, you can buy just the applique and do the iron-on attaching and/or sewing yourself! Easy, peasy.Applique Art by Kim

Of course, I don't own a sewing machine, so you know what my option is!

Be sure to place your order early as most designers will be working like little "elves" to get their items completed by the Christmas season!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. I own a sewing machine, but would probably opt for the iron ons too.

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete