Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wild West Friday

Friday was "Wild West" day! Here's my little cowgirl in her cheer camp t-shirt and sparkly silver hat.I decided to make Bakerella's Cowgirl Cookies in a Jar again this year for Mrs. M and Mrs. C. They loved them and told me Friday night at the football game that they couldn't wait to make them!
One of my new favorite blogs is Tatertots and Jello. Jen's blog is chocked FULL of fun decorating and crafting ideas! Just look at the twist a guest blogger did on the "Cowgirl Cookies In A Jar" idea!! Love, love, love it! So perfect for Halloween!

Alise got to cheer and dance in the peprally and during half time at the game. I didn't get great pictures but I loved seeing her with her friends!



2 comments:

  1. She's so cute! Love the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Alise is so cute. What a great idea for her teachers!

    ReplyDelete