Monday, September 06, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

I've never participated in The Undomestic Momma's Top 2 Tuesday before and since it will take me an entire week to write my post to recap our Labor Day weekend, I decided that there's a first time for everything and decided to regal you with the top 2 reasons I like Fall!

1. FOOTBALL!! Especially the Alabama Crimson Tide!! I won't bore you with all the details of their sensational win this weekend against San Jose State OR Julio Jones' one handed diving catch in the end zone {ahem!}, but nothing beats a cool Saturday afternoon sitting in Bryant-Denny Stadium in a sea of red and white!! Roll Tide!! And now that Fall is "officially" here, we are planning on taking our little future cheerleader to some of her school football games on Friday nights, too! We are truly a football loving family!

2. Decorating!! Fall marks the beginning of the decorating season, too, and I LOVE to decorate! Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins!! Lots of oranges, browns, and reds! Scarecrows, hay, and witches' hats are favorites to use as accent pieces. I'm actually working on a "Wicked" banner for my fireplace that I plan to show you as soon as I can find some fabric glue.

I'm headed to the "Red Stick" city tomorrow for business. I'm kinda anxious about driving that far by myself. Maybe I'm just worried that the LSU Tiger fans will take me hostage or roll my car while I'm in a meeting. So say a prayer for me!

3 comments:

  1. Where do you get all your CUTE decorating ideas!! I the hunch to redecorate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad our teams won their games this weekend! Love your fall decorating ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been a bad, bad blogging friend in August. I am in the Pacific NW on vacation and determined to be a better friend. Hope your weekend was all you hoped it would be.

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete