Thursday, September 23, 2010

Remember This Picture?

So tell me how THIS looks!Oops! I just realized I forgot to tuck in the sheet, but you get the picture! And since the letter is too light to really see, here is a closer look:What do you think? I am SO excited about my bedroom ya'll! It has turned out so perfect and I don't regret going in the white at all. I still need to get the goose down comforter and after all the pricing, the best place I found to buy one is - don't laugh - but QVC. I can get a $300 king size goose down for $89! Sold! As soon as we get our first cold snap, I'll be ordering that puppy! Right now, I don't want to think about it! Ha!

I ordered our "H" from Janey-Mac. I found her store on Etsy and contacted her about doing the design for me. I am still surprised how easy it was to put up the vinyl decal. Very easy. Now I'm wanting to stick vinyl words everywhere in the house! And speaking of such, one idea I found on Kelly's "Show Us Your Life" last week was the word, "welcome" adhesed {is that even a word?} on the front door. I wish I could find the blog again that I got the idea from so I could show you. Of course, I can't do it to my front door because it's etched glass, but I'm seriously thinking about doing it on my kitchen/carport door. I'll let you know what I decide.

And speaking of remodeling, I am DYING for this utility room!!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! LOVE it! It looks so relaxing and serene! I am looking for some new bedding so I'll have to check out QVC!!! Now, if I can just get Andy to let me get new bedroom furniture! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks SO good!! love everything about your new bedroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG You are seriously thing I flat out STOLE your decorating idea! I will go ahead and apologize. :) I will have a picture on my blog when I am finished but just expect it to be somewhat similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK That was suppose to say "seriously going to think" Typed too fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It looks so much like your inspiration room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! You did a beautiful job.

    I love, love, love the utility room. You can do Laura. So nice, neat and ORGANIZED.

    That's a great price for the goose down.

    Have a great weekend and HAPPY FALL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors! ~Liz =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful Laura!! I love it, simply stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great job you did! I remember seeing that inspiration room and thinking what a beautiful room and you made yours lovely, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! Looks so much like the other room. AWESOME!

    Blessings~
    queenofsassysavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great!!! Pretty room!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Job! My last name starts with an "H" as well so I am glad I got to see what a decal would look like if I purchased one!

    ReplyDelete