Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Always, Sometimes, Never...

I saw this post on another blog that I stalk and thought it might be fun to try.

I Always
Snuggle with my daughter in the mornings and kiss my husband good night.
Drink Diet Coke {and lately, lots of Sweet Tea}.
Feel lost when I forget my Blackberry.
Eat ketchup on everything. And I do mean everything.
Try to live my life so that it brings honor and glory to God.
Look at Alise's daily work {blue folder} as soon as we get home.
Have my toes painted - even if I have to do it myself.
Drive 5 miles over the speed limit.
Read in the bathtub.
Wear earrings.
Make the hubs roll over when he' s snoring in my ear at night.
Worry about my parents when they go on long vacays out west.
Screen my phone calls at work.
Hate long car rides.
Cheer for Alabama!


I Sometimes
Let my emotions get the best of me.
Wear white after Labor Day! Yikes!
Wish I could be a stay at home mom.
Forget to shave my legs. Especially in the winter.
Turn the radio off in the car and drive in complete silence to work. Bliss!
Text while I drive. Gasp! A very bad habit that I need to break!
Let Alise have ice cream for supper. Calcium counts!
Wonder what life would be like with another little Horton in the family.


I Never
Salt and pepper my food.
Eat shrimp.
Wear orange or yellow.
Make our bed during the week. The weekends are a different story.
Wear shorts or short skirts in the summer without faux tan.
Can find good deals at TJ Maxx, Ross, or Marshall's.
Eat sushi.
Run out of soap, toilet paper, or paper towels.
Drink from water fountains.

What's on YOUR always, sometimes, & never list?

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the stay at home mom thing... and the silence in the car ride to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always drink a Diet Dew first thing in the morning and lots of water at night. I sometimes take a walk around the neighborhood. I never put my husband down to another person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list. I am pretty much right in alignment with what you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! And I think another little Horton would be fabulous! Especially with the age difference, Alise could be a big help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and when we get home from our vacation (out west), I plan to use it. I have been a very, very bad blogging buddy these past couple of months. I have missed the Hortons and plan to be a better follower and poster in the future.

    Hope all is well with you.

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You never eat shrimp?! You might have to turn in Louisiana citizenship, girl!

    P.S. I never make my bed too!

    ReplyDelete