Saturday, September 11, 2010

Friday Night Lights

We took Alise to the RO football game Friday night and let me just say that our future BAMA cheerleader was TOTALLY in her element!! When she found out that she could go on the field to form the line for the players as they entered the field, she took off running! She was so pumped!!We sat with some friends from Alise's daycare this summer and she and A were cheering with the cheerleaders. Of course, the only cheer they knew was "V-I-C-T-O-R-Y," but the cheerleaders were laughing at them and at one point, even a few football players turned around to see who was making all the "noise." And in case you're wondering why Alise isn't in her cheerleader outfit, I couldn't get her to wear it! She wore the skirt all day at school and insisted on wearing shorts to the game.I got to meet Alise's Big Sis, but I don't remember her name. She is so sweet! She was standing in the concession line and got out of line to come speak to Alise.
I know I'm going to mess this up, but here goes anyway. This is Alise with Kendra {Gosh, I hope I got that right! There are three girls in her family and they all start with the letter "K"}. She goes to church with us and is on the school's dance team.
Daddy showed up around half time (he had to meet the air condition guy) and he was the absolutely ONLY person wearing red! Ha! We slaughtered Glenbrook 40-something to zero. After the game, we went to Pie Works for pizza.On Saturday, we went to a birthday party for a sweet friend from Pre-K4.
Align CenterAnd here's the gang all together again!On Saturday, my dad rented this "contraption" and he, Wayne and Chad cut down some dead limbs in our yard and my parent's. Wayne is getting ready to begin putting up vinyl siding under the eaves of our house, so he was putting j-channel up in this pic. Do you see any grass? Ha!

I wanted to let all my local readers know that Chic-fil-a is sponsoring a "Daddy-Daughter Date Night" on Tuesday, September 21st at the mall. You might want to swing by and sign up if you're interested. There are two different times: 6 o'clock and 7 o'clock. I signed Wayne and Alise up for 7 o'clock. Maybe they will see some of you there!
I wanted to show you a picture of my front door that my mom decorated for me. Overlook the outside lights. We're planning to replace them. The door isn't finished, but it will eventually be a great entrance into the Rammer Jammer Residence, don't cha think?

3 comments:

  1. I love the front door! Alise looks like she is having fun at the football game. Hope you guys have a great weekend. Oh, the possum pie is a chocolate pie. So yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your front door all decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the door, so festive! Mix in some black & it would be perfect. but my dawgs didn't look so good this weekend.

    ReplyDelete