Sunday, August 01, 2010

Save The Date

You Scream!
I Scream!
Let's All Scream for Ice Cream!Who doesn't like a great ice cream cone on a hot summer day?Doesn't the ringing of the ice cream truck bring back childhood memories?
I'm in the process of planning a "Last Splash Bash & Ice Cream Party" for Alise, Katie, and about 8 of her closest friends.
Together they'll all say good-bye to summer....
With a huge water slide and lots of yummy ice cream!
The house may not be completely finished, but who cares? We're ready to party and welcome our Alabama cousins!

Save the Date!
Saturday, September 4th!

5 comments:

  1. I'm here from the Blog Hop. That sounds like such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun! You are making me crave ice cream and we just happen to be having Maggie Moo's at work. WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun!! That happens to be my hubby's birthday, but I'm afraid we'll be touring the Pacific Northwest. Actually, not so afraid.

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete