Monday, August 02, 2010

Lemonade for Weed

One morning last week, I was dropping Alise off at daycare and boy, did I get an ear full!


It's been a while since Alise has said something so silly and call me crazy, but I had to write it down so I could remember to share it here on our blog.


Alise: "Do you know what Abby told me yesterday at cheer?" (I have NO idea who Abby is, so I thought it was ok to share her "real" name).

Me: "No, what?"

Alise: "She told me that some robbers broke in her house and stole their TV, and their WEED and their computer!" (I. am. falling. out. of. the. car. in hysterics over the WEED part, which I hope to God she meant WII!!)

Alise: "And you know what else, Mother? (Yes, she likes to call me “mother” from time to time…)

Me: "No what?"

Alise: "She’s gonna hafta sale lemonade so she can get her TV, WEED, and computer back!" (More of trying to keep a straight face to which there was nothing I could say. I was utterly speechless.)

9 comments:

  1. Oh my! Maybe you should let them borrow your WEED!

    And she's going to be selling a lot of lemonade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAUGH OUT LOUD HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... I'm locking up my weed right now!!! That was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMIGOSH! I am rolling on the floor. I think I'm really happy that I don't have any weed for someone to steal. If they took my computer, I'd be selling lemonade right away.

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely made me laugh out loud! I love what comes out of little kiddos' mouths :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am rolling over that! Too funny. Check on the weed part. I bet the mom would just die if she knew her daughter called it that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh heavens! That is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! That is so funny! I have to tell you that your post title really had me wondering.

    ReplyDelete