Thursday, August 05, 2010

Cleaning Machine

I have been a cleaning machine, Girlies!!

Dust is the enemy! I am leaving no window behind. I've even broken out the ol' Rainbow vacuum cleaner to help me! Murphy Oil soap is my new BFF {for cleaning purposes only} and let me just say that the Supercloth ROCKS!

Here's to hoping I can squeeze these babies in this weekend. What a perfect "prize" for my weekend of cleaning!

Remember the southern saying, "Cleanliness is next to Godliness." And I need all of that I can get. The Godliness part, of course.

I'll be back next week but until then, everyone have a very {CLEAN} and HAPPY weekend!

9 comments:

  1. You have to do a virtual tour when everything is finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your move. I know it is a busy, but exciting time for you and your family. I can't wait to see pics! :) Lana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I am going to have a cleaning weekend myself. What do you use the Murphys Oil soap on? Wondering if I should get me some?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. It made me feel a bit better. Also, I have to get on a cleaning kick tomorrow. We are having a housewarming party on Sunday and the house is not quite ready for all those people. EEK! Hopefully the cleaning fairy will either A) come do it for me or B)sprinkle some energy dust for me to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could be there to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Murphy's Oil Soap, but what is a SUPERCLOTH?

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to clean this weekend too. My house looks like a toy box has exploded!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun w/ all that cleaning! I clean when I'm stressed, so if something gets on my nerves I'll come over and help. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You need to get a Shark!! I am in love. Did you read my Austin and Santino post? I put that up for you:)

    ReplyDelete