Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Heart Lust

Leigh has come up with a new word for the English language.

Heart lust.

It's not two words. It's one.

See, Leigh says that she "heart lusts" (active tense) my kitchen cabinets and drawers. She actually stood in my kitchen this weekend and counted all the drawers and cabinets. I can't remember how many there were. She can tell you, though. And what was so bad, was that she wasn't even counting the ones in the island! Ha!

Yes, I admit. I have lots of kitchen drawers and cabinets. I don't have NEAR the amount of dishes to fill them up, either, and that's before I have the garage sale and get rid of everything! It's gonna be fun filling them up!

She and another friend "heart lust" my master bedroom, too! They both want to paint their bedrooms the same color, but they're too skaird. Bock, bock!

But this is the week! It's moving week! And Friday night, I'll be sleeping on my new mattress, in my new King size bed in my new blue bedroom. Please don't take my words for bragging. But I have waited. so. darn. long.

So please understand if my posts are few this week. I'll be busy cleaning my new kitchen drawers and "discussing" with my mom about what shelf liner I need to use because I really want to use the red, but she'll insist that the plates won't "slide" like they would if I used the tan shelf liner instead.

Yeah. Heart lust.

9 comments:

  1. Be a rebel--go for the red shelf liner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have lots of cabinets too. However, even after nearly 5 years in our house I haven't organized them correctly. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping over from Jenna's - how exciting for you all! Best of luck with the move. I can't wait to hear more about your new house! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soo excited for you as you move into your new house with the HUGE RED KITCHEN! I heartlust all the space too and also the blue master--such a calm, soothing and relaxing color. Good luck with the move. I will be thinking about you this week and sending well wishes your way. And enjoy sleeping in your new bed, lol! I can't wait to see pics once you are all settled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey,
    go the the schwan's website, very easy. have fun with those cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heart lust red shelf liners. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of red shelf liner... go for it! I"m over from Jenna's and it sounds like you're about to be very busy!

    ReplyDelete