1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
I've actually had this happen before and I REALLY hate to embarrass someone, so what I normally do when this happens, I say, "Let me get you a kleenex." I certainly don't say the word, "booger." Ha!
2. What are you passionate about?
I want to be the best Mommy I can be.
3. How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging since March 2006. Alise was almost a year old when I started our family blog. I love blogging and all the great friends I've made because of it!
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
A cold glass of sparkling lemonade always hits the spot!
5. What is your favorite type of music?
I'm an 80's and 90's girl so I love all the music from that era. Give me Debbie Gibson, NKOTB, and even a little Poison anyday!
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
I always make sure that I take my makeup off before going to bed. And since the alarm clock is on my side of the bed, I always make sure that I set it.
7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
Well, until the oil spill....I think you know where I'm going with that...so now, we don't actually have any plans. We're smack dab in the middle of a remodeling project for a new house that we just bought so that will pretty much consume our entire summer! We do want to take Alise somewhere for maybe a long weekend but we aren't sure where.
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
I can't go anywhere without Philosophy's Inner Grace. The fragrance is SO amazing!
Okay. Now it's YOUR turn!