Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting To Know You - Father's Day Edition

Getting to know YOU

Happy Father's Day to all the cool Dad's!!

1. While at the beach, pool, etc., do you cover up your assets or show them off?
Uh, excuse me? Covered. Fer sure!

2. Road trips or plane trips?
I'm NOT a car rider. Just the thought of driving over two hours makes me moan and groan. By the time we get to Tuscaloosa for football games in the Fall, I'm ready to jump. There is a reason God gave Wilbur and Orville the idea to fly.

3. I can't stand it when...
It absolutely aggravates me to no end when Alise won't let me talk to someone. She is rude and likes to interrupt. She is very jealous of me talking to anyone else. Can you tell this actually happened today?

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?
Refer to #1. I do possess a little modesty!

5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?
Maybe 1-2. It depends.

6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...
Until we bought our new home, I loved the weekends, because it meant family time for us. Now Wayne is always working at the new house. I'm not complaining...okay, maybe I am, but I'm just ready for our lives to get back to normal.

7. Pancakes or waffles?
Pancakes. With lots of butter and syrup.

8. Water park or amusement park?
Wearing a swimsuit is not my specialty (refer to #1 and #4), so I guess I prefer amusement parks.

I can't wait to read your answers!

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya on whatever # the used to like weekends one was ha!... I'm ready to get our projects out of the way so we can have a normal, fun summer together! I'm not patient and want things/ like things to be done and I can't relax until they get done! Not a good quality... I wish I were more laid back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am experiencing #3 with my daughter. It is driving me up the wall.

    I am modest too. With 2 c-sections under my belt now, I think I am an amusement park girl. Bathing suits, not some much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My children do the interrupting thing too! So annoying. They act like they no home-training.

    ReplyDelete