Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting To Know You - Edition 2

Getting to know YOU
It's Sunday and you know what that means! Time for MannLand5's "Getting To Know You," the fun blog carnival that so many like to participate in. And since I am STILL waiting on a carpenter, I thought I'd play along again this week, too!

1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc
I would probably opt for Superhuman speed. Then maybe I could give some of it to our carpenter and hustle this remodeling project right along! Wouldn't that be nice?

2. The best thing I ever won is....?

The best thing I ever won was an MP3 player as a door prize at our department's annual retreat.

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?

No, I have never skyped.

4. What is your favorite Summer month?

My favorite summer month is probably July, even though it is hotter than Hades here in Louisiana during that time. But I love all the 4th of July celebrations and it's also Wayne's birthday month! Oh, and my mom's too!

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?

Pool.

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?

The summer Wayne and I started dating. I stayed with my Grandmother alot that summer so that I could hang out with him. Little did I know we'd be engaged in a year!

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?

A few weeks ago, another customer gave me a coupon for an additional 50% off in Steinmart. When I got to the register, the clerk nicely took 50% off everything I bought and so I got Alise's new comforter for really, really cheap!

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?

World Cup? What's that?

Now it's YOUR turn! I can't wait to read your answers!

3 comments:

  1. We aren't watching the World Cup either! BUT, we just watched South Carolina win the "super regionals" and are going to the College World Series. Go Cocks! (Only in South Carolina can a lady yell that and get away with it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my Munchkin market number and have started cleaning out all the girls clothes and JUNK:) They have way too much stuff. You are going to have to post or email me how to price this stuff. I want to get rid of it, but I also want to make some money. How do you decide on prices?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment!! It was nice "getting to know you" a little =)

    ReplyDelete