Saturday, May 15, 2010

Letters To Juliet



Leigh and I are ready to head to Italy to see if there really is a wall to leave letters to Juliet. We absolutely LOVED this movie and I recommend everyone see it. It's a very clean movie with a super love story!

Our weekend is filled with lots of LOVE! This morning, Alise and I are helping with a wedding shower at church for our Alabama babysitter. Pictures to come later this weekend.

And then tomorrow, one of the loves of my life will be celebrating her 5th birthday with lots of friends and family. To say she is excited would be a BIG understatement. Last night while Leigh and I were at the movies, Alise had a date with her Daddy. They went to a local gourmet pizza shop and then he took her to have her toe nails and fingernails painted the most ridiculous fluorescent pink evah! Good grief!

She'll be glowing for sure tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see that movie!! I just have to wait for some free time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on our list. It got a so-so rating, but i have been waiting a long time for it to come out.

    Have a happy birthday party.

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. They wall really does exsist! There's an article about it in this week's People. I can't wait to see the movie either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had sooo much fun last night! And todsy too! Bek just called and said she thought the shower was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great night out for everybody! Happy 5th Birthday to Alise.

    ReplyDelete