Friday, May 28, 2010

It Has Begun!

This morning at 8:15, we became happy homeowners of another house.

And since I have gotten SOOOO many comments and emails and tweets and Facebook messages to pah-leeese post pics, I thought I would give a sneak peak tonight.

Can you guess what part of the house THIS came from?
What was once my pantry......
And an outside storage building under the garage......
Has become THIS! The makings of my very own craft space/internet space/office space/mommy-needs-some-down-time space!

And, yes, those are royal blue kitchen walls and green counter tops with a security system in the pantry. Don't ask. All that won't last too much longer!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for y'all! And here's some prayers for a very smooth remodeling process and move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new house! It's gonna be GORGEOUS!! Can I have those rose thingies from the living room, if you're not going to use them??!!!!

    Josh is EXHAUSTED!! He may be in bed before 8:30!! Said his ears are still ringing from that tile remover thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I would love to have my own little craft/blogging room! Good luck. My mama always said the greatest test of a marriage is a major renovation!

    ReplyDelete