Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ballet Recital Rehearsal

Alise's dance recital is tomorrow night, so our week has been slammed with everything involving dance. My mom had rehearsal duty on Monday and yesterday I attended dress rehearsal because it was the last time I would be able to take pictures or video because it's not allowed during the actual recital. Alise did such a GREAT job! I was so proud of her!

The School of Dance is celebrating 50 years this year, so the recital is suppose to go out with a bang!


video video

8 comments:

  1. Alise is adorable. I love watching her dance video. MK has her first recital next weekend. I can't wait to see what she has learned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alise did so good. Did you cry? Is the recital this Saturday? We have rehearsal in costume at the studio tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO ADORABLE! Can't wait to hear the recap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY!!! She is just too cute for words!!! Love her :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Alise's outfit. She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!!!

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute... I know you were so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable pictures...and the cutest blog...I finally have a few hours to blog hop...Be sure and check out my new post on a GREAT FATHERS Day gift.

    ReplyDelete