Friday, April 23, 2010

The Next Princess?

I'm a Royal Watcher.

I've been one since the summer of 1981 when I saw the most beloved Princess wave to the crowds from the palace balcony with her Prince Charming (or so we thought at the time. Ahem.). And the moment they kissed on that balcony, I knew in my little girl heart that fairy tales really do come true.

And now, it's Prince William's turn.

Meet our New Princess.Rumors are circulating that an engagement announcement of Prince William to Kate Middleton will be announced in early June and will follow with a November wedding.

I can't help but wonder what kind of Princess and future Queen Kate will be?

What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. I love her!!! She is beautiful but besides that she always seems so poised in public, stays out of scandal, even took their few month breakup back in 07 with dignity. I think she will make an awesome Princess and Queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful family! I'm stopping by from Friday Follow and looking forward to reading more of your family's adventures.

    I hope you come by and decide to follow me back-

    Kelly
    http://KellysLuckyYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She IS perfectly lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she is a doll. I think she will make a wonderful future queen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Technically, she'll never be the queen. She'll always be Princess Kate, even when William is the King. She's so pretty, though. Goodness, they've dated a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to Atlanta tomorrow to see the princess di's exhibit! I'll take lots of pixs to share (if I'm allowed). prince's little lady is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm poppin in from Friday Follow (on Saturday-LOL) to be your newest follower. Hooray! Come follow my blog! :) (Please?)

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope she's as great as Princess Di!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from Friday Follow to say Hi! I am now a follower!

    Stop by and enter my giveaway for Rachael Ray Bakeware:
    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/2010/04/do-you-know-about-family-of-csn-stores.html

    ReplyDelete