Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hot Pink Bleeding Lips

Remember this post?

Wayne and I were in Mississippi last week and I found the Chanel counter! I made a bee-line to the lipstick carousel and my heart just dropped when I couldn't find Paris #22. Then, lo and behold, Wayne said, "Look! Here are some more lipsticks!" Score.

Have I mentioned lately how great my man is?

After all, he let me buy a $30 tube of lipstick!

Yes, Girlies! $30!!

Now if I had known it was going to be that much, I would have certainly thought twice, but I thought if it was good enough for Sandy, then it was good enough for me.

Speaking of Ms. Sandra Bullock, when the sales lady was ringing me up, she said, "Did you know-"

And I cut her off and said, "Yes, I know. That's why I'm buying it!"

Now. For the reviews of Chanel's Paris #22.

I probably should have bought the lip liner. Wayne's probably glad I didn't because the total price would have probably been over $50!! But the reason I say that is because the lipstick is so bold and rich in color, that it bleeds. At least on my lips. And I've never had a problem with "bleeding lips." However, I've never worn Chanel or any other $30 lipstick before, either!

So I think the best way for me to resolve this little issue is to either buy a cheap lip liner or use a lip brush and apply the lipstick that way.

And just for the record, the color is really, really, really PINK! You can see me coming a mile away! Wayne's new nickname for me is, "22."

Oh! And one more thing!

Alex O'Loughlin looks much better in scrubs!

7 comments:

  1. Laura, I think we're going to need to see pictures of you with your new lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Etta. Let's see some pictures.

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing, pictures---please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love your new profile pic... So cute! BUT, you might want to be careful with cute girl so public. This suggestion is given with lots of love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you know that title made me laugh! HA! I say, if Sandra is sportin' it, who's to judge! Besides, we are WAY too secure to care what ppl think now -remember? HA!

    Alex is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Show us some pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must show us a picture wearing your new lipstick!

    ReplyDelete