Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Etsy - Easter Style

Alise is on Spring Break this week, so I think I'm getting the itch for Spring, too. I'm normally a fall/winter person, but even I'm getting tired of the cold, dreary days. This weekend was still a little on the cool side, but being able to open windows in mid afternoon and get some fresh air by walking and riding bikes through the neighborhood was so nice and -dare I say? - theraputic!

So welcome, Spring!

In between those walks and bike rides, I did a little window shopping at Etsy and I found some really cute Easter ideas that I wanted to share here. Even if our tastes aren't the same, I hope I've given you just a few ideas to get your own Spring juices flowing!

And just a friendly reminder: Easter is Sunday, April 4th.

What else says Easter better than the colors pink and green? And a monogrammed Easter basket or bucket is just the icing on the cake which is what the monogram on this bucket looks like...pure icing.
Sidewalk Sensations has come up with a perfect Easter basket filler: sidewalk paint. Perfect for class parties, too! Mini stacks are only $3. Alise loves drawing on our driveway with paint and chalk. And who doesn't like a game of hopscotch?
StuckTogether has designed the perfect teacher "happy" for Easter! Here is a set of Chocolate Bunny Magnets. And I must say that Chocolate Bunnies are really popular this Easter. I've even see them on smocked dresses!
This cute bunny shirt by HappyHearts has "Happy Easter" written all over it.
If I had a new baby I would absolutely have to have this handmade bunny hat by MadeByJenn. Too cute! And free shipping, too!

These bunny barretts by BetsyonEtsyBows are SO sweet! A great assessory to that new white eyelet Easter dress! And the best news is that a portion of sales go to Haiti Relief.
I love, love LOVE this pink felt headband by FeltSoCute. Have you noticed the headband comeback? And headbands made of felt are the IN thing for this Spring and summer.
And you all know how I love labels! Check out some of the cutest Easter labels from one of my favorite sellers, MyDuckDuckGoose. I'm always pleased with everything I buy from them.

And last, but certainly not least, what little girl wouldn't look adorable in her first set of pearls by BrightSpotDesigns? Love these!

14 comments:

  1. love it all, thanks for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retro thanks you for all the things I'm fixing to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute stuff... I love Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stuff! I'm definitely ready for spring! Let me know if you need a sweet pearl necklace...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura,

    Now I'm "Ketching Up". I've had company all week and haven't had a minute to do "Pam" stuff.

    I love all your posts. I am especially fond of Alise in her March clothes. How cute. The Etsy stuff is so cute.

    I've enjoyed "ketching up" with you.

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute stuff! I'm SO ready for Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of that especially the little bunny hat. I am ready for spring too. We had a awesome weekend of warm temps and then today it spit snow a little and was freezing cold. We need some sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, such cuteness! Thanks for shopping for us and sharing your adorable finds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot believe A is already on Spring break - is it really March already? I love the Easter bucket!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I have a girl, I am so making that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute easter stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUPER CUTE Easter finds! I love the bunny t-shirt and headband! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for sharing! You gave me an awesome idea and a great reminder how great Etsy is. I just love rooting through it because this Mama has no time for fun garage sales...and certainly no energy to wake up at the crack of dawn to visit them before all the good stuff is gone.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Etsy, you have some great finds here. I just got my spring/Easter clippies in the mail this week. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete