Monday, March 15, 2010

Chanel Rouge Coco #22 Paris

Am I the only person that noticed Sandra Bullock's ruby red lips at the Oscar's?

I'm not usually a fan of celebrity attire. I mean, I don't make a habit of going out and buying the stuff that celeb's wear.

However.

I am a fan of red lipstick.

And I probably shouldn't wear it because I am very fair skinned.

But I do anyway.

And Sandra's lips had me wondering what in the world brand and shade of lipstick she was sporting that night!


Here is the answer:

Chanel Rouge CoCo #22 Paris.

I'm gonna hafta break my rule of not wearing what the celebs wear. I can't wait to get my hands on this lipstick!

I've never worn Chanel before, either.

But there's a first time for everything!

8 comments:

  1. Give me the details on the Beth Moore. I thought it was soon, and I knew I couldn't fit it in. Later in April will be great. Let me know if you need my email again. Just email me the church, time, date.... I may even get my mom or friend to ride with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great in red lipstick. You can totally pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love red lipstick too.I might just have to try that shade. Are you headed to Arkansas this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could pull of red lipstick! Gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have I told you lately how cute you are?

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a HUGE fan of red lipstick! You'll have to share how this one is after you purchase it and wear it. Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've presented you an award from my blog March 18th. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poooor Sandra. Ugh, Jesse James - what a piece.

    ReplyDelete