Thursday, March 11, 2010

BM

Updated to add: The ticket price at the church I will be attending is $20. I'm sorry for leaving that out, but I wanted to verify the amount before I "accidently" pushed the post button.

No, I'm not talking about that kind of BM.


I'm referring to this kind of BM:


There are lots and lots of bloggers that are meeting in Atlanta on Saturday, April 24th to attend Beth Moore's live "So Long Insecurity" simulcast. I was SO hoping that I would be able to go, too, but things just didn't work out. BFF couldn't go and I'll still be in "budget season" at work, so even a short weekend get-away 8 hours away just wouldn't fit in this busy moma's schedule.

The conference ended up selling out so then I begin doing a little research and discovered the the simulcast is actually being broadcasted to various churches across the nation! How awesome is that? Click the box on the right side of the site mentioned above to find a host church near you.

I attended a Beth Moore simulcast many, many moons ago and it was so awesome! I love Beth Moore and the sheer joy she resonates as a follower of Jesus Christ. She encourages me so much in my own personal journey and I love her Bible Studies. Go here to read her blog. So needless to say, I am planning on attending the "So Long Insecurity" simulcast in a small town 30 miles from where I live! How convenient is that? I called the church office and tickets to the event are $ .

If any of my local readers would like to attend the simulcast, too, please email me at wayla0422{at}gmail{dot}com and let me hear from you! Maybe we could all meet up afterwards for coffee - or in my case - a Sonic Diet Coke! Oh, and don't forget about the "Beehive!" I will definitely be making a stop there!

And for my readers who are not local, I want to encourage you, too, to think about attending a church that will be broadcasting the conference. You won't regret it. And if you do attend, make sure you let me know about it! I would love to hear your story of how God used a sweet Arkansas-born Grandmother to speak to you!

8 comments:

  1. Tickets are how much? I might go....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I am going to ask my church about this! Thanks for the info!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to do a plate party for you. The summer will be perfect! I am so swamped right now. By then, I will have some new ideas, which will be even better. Let me know when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for alerting us to this--I HAVE to go the one near me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that you posted something about this. I need to figure out where I need to go to watch. I have been to one in the past and just loved it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY can't wait to go listen to BM! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished the book! Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you wont be able to make it to Atlanta but I think watching the simulcast will still be awesome!

    ReplyDelete