Sunday, February 07, 2010

Weekend Recap

This past weekend, Alise worked on her Valentines and treats for her class party for this week. I apologize for the way she's holding her suckers - like she has something that she most certainly does not - put I couldn't convince her to hold them any other way.
She was so excited about addressing her valentines. I wanted to cry. My sweet Baby Girl is growing up. Never again will I address them for her. I did help her with two names this year because she said the names were "too long." Ha!
And she insisted that she have an invitation for herself. There was no telling her otherwise.

And then there was the birthday party for a friend at Build A Bear Workshop. She had a ball!

Her bear, that she named Valentine, has been by her side all weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Look at Alise go, addressing those Valentine cards! We have to do the same this week! Look like y'all had a great time at the Build A Bear party... ours shut down! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how big our girls are getting. It makes me sad too. Where did the time go? We love build a bear too. Neat party idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Valentine! And Bo will be doing his this year too. stiff, stiff! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is growing up fast!! It is sad to think about it. Not even sure Jonah will do Valentine's this year. That really makes me sad....

    ReplyDelete